Want to learn more about permaculture, live sustainably, meet people who share your love of land and the earth. Permaculture Institute of Thailand is here be the glue to help. We offer ways to get involved on a number of levels.
The easiest way to get involved is to email us at email@example.com and let us know. We’ll email you our updates and news of courses and events coming up as well as news from our organization and partners.
If you’re on social media, you can also follow us on FACEBOOK- Permaculture Institute of Thailand
1. HUBS: Another easy way to learn more about permaculture and meet other permie-minded folks is to come to one of our planned bi-monthly regional “HUB” meetings in your area. Check the updates on this on this website. We need HUB volunteers for your area. Just let us know we will help with the start up phase.
2. PERMABLITZ’s: If you have some time on your hands and would like to donate to a worthy cause, we offer a number of volunteering opportunities with WWOOF Thailand where we run Permablitz’s to help members implement their designs, help at farm work and build community and projects and help build buildings quickly.
3. COURSES: Taking a Permaculture course or volunteering to help is a great way to learn more about it, with other people who share the same interests. We have our own local instructors with specialized knowledge of Asia and its traditional ways.
4. ARTICLES: We also ask for local articles on Natural Farming, Permaculture and sustainable Living. What’s on offer?
Simply write an article describing your experiences, project or research within a Permaculture context to be posted here, on our website. The subject matter is entirely up to you. Let us know what is happening out there with Natural Farming, Permaculture and Sustainable Living. Share your observations and learning curve with others.
It’s all about sharing the skills and giving back to the community. We are only a fledgling new group but it’s important to us to practice the ethics of Permaculture and provide opportunities to return the surplus.
What to include in your article
Your name and address (address not to be published), an article title, the article itself, including photos and/or sketches, any applicable references, etc. Please email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR FIRST OPPORTUNITY to make a difference
- MARCH 26- 28, 2015 – 3rd Annual Thailand Permacultu
re Convergenc e @ Wanakaset, Sanam Chaikhet, Chachoengs ao, 26-28 March, 2015 – We expect most to arrive evening of the 25th of March. The main programme will conclude after lunch on the 28th.This event needs your help so please be willing to share your knowledge, experience. Also we need help cooking, cleaning, some interpreting, decorating, etc. A “convergence” is exactly this a “group effort”. There will a chance to learn about Wanakaset and (The Pun Pun Project team has offered us a “bonus event”. On Sunday 29th March they have suggested a visit to Mop Euang, Chonburi, the Learning Center of Ajarn Yak. https://www.facebook.com/mab.euang
MORE Info: Michael Commons Email: email@example.com )